Workers’ Compensation


Florida Attorneys Samuel Rogatinsky and Terrell Matthews can help you with your workers’ compensation case. We do not represent insurance companies and we never have.  Since 1994, we only represent the injured worker. Unfortunately, if you are injured in a workers’ compensation case, you are not entitled to pain and suffering or consequential damages. That is the law, and has been the law for many years. You are entitled to medical benefits and lost wages under certain circumstances.  The workers compensation law in Florida is complex, and is constantly changing. Don’t go up against the workers compendation insurance company on your own. They are in the business of not paying claims or they will try to underpay you for your job injury.

Attorneys Samuel Rogatinsky and Terrell Matthews will make sure that you receive all of the benefits to which you are entitled including medical benefits and monetary benefits. We will also explore the possibility of getting you a lump sum settlement for your injury.

You may have heard that there are opportunities where you can settle your case and receive a lump of tax-free money in exchange for giving up your right to future benefits. Insurance company will try to settle your case directly with the injured worker in order to save money. These adjusters know that you don’t know the law and they are trying to get a bargain. Don’t be tricked out of your rights and benefits.  Attorneys Samuel Rogatinsky and Terrell Matthews can assist you to secure all of the medical care to which you are entitled and then, towards the end of the case, secure an appropriate settlement based on the workers compensation  laws and based on the real exposure of the insurance company.

Rogatinsky and Matthews will take your case on a contingency fee. That means that we NEVER charge you any fees or costs unless we recover monies from the defendants or their insurance companies. Consultations are always free. DON’T DELAY YOUR CASE! CALL US IMMEDIATELY!

We look forward to helping you.